INFORMATION CLAUSEfor contractors, their representatives, employees, collaborators or contact persons.
Acting in accordance with Articles 13 and 14 of the Regulation (EU) (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: "GDPR"), we hereby provide you with the information on the processing of your personal data.
The controller responsible for the processing of your personal data is ULMA Construccion Polska S.A. with registered office at Koszajec 50, 05-840 Brwinów (hereinafter referred to as the "Controller"). The address for contacting the Controller is as follows: email@example.com.
Origin and scope of personal data
We receive your data directly from yourself or from the entity you represent in connection with the contract made between this entity and the Controller. This data may have been provided when entering it into the myULMA application, for the purpose of using said application or in connection with its use. As a general rule, we process the following data about you: first and last name, position/function, if applicable, e-mail address or telephone number and identification data of the entity on behalf of which you are acting. We may also process data about your profession or economic activity, about your participation in a civil society and about your employment or collaboration with the Contractor of ULMA Construccion Polska S.A. In relation to members of the authorities, we may also process the PESEL number and, in the case of attorneys-in-fact, the data appearing on the powers of attorney granted.
Your personal data is provided to us by your employer or by the person (company) with whom you cooperate in connection with the contract made with us, including the contractor's participation in the process of collecting bids or in another form of agreements made or selection of contractors, as well as in the execution of such agreements.
Purpose of processing and legal basis
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- The conclusion, execution and settlement of the contract signed with the Controller (including the license agreement through which it is made possible to execute the myULMA application), including for contact purposes arising from the implementation and execution of the provisions of the contract and, in particular, in connection with the use of the myULMA application (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b, GDPR - necessity of the data for executing the contract),
- to verify the contractor's solvency, including before signing the contract, after, and during its execution, and to extend the scope of the contract (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter f - justified interest of the Controller),
- to ensure the proper functioning of the myULMA application and its development (Article 6 (1) (f) - justified interest of the Controller);
- for compliance with the legal obligations incumbent on the Controller and for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the Controller (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter c),
- for direct marketing during the term of the contract signed with the Controller (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter f),
- to pursue other justified interests on the part of the Controller, including the possible establishment and assertion of claims or the defense against claims (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter f).
Access to the data will be granted to employees of the Controller, subcontractors and service providers to the Controller (IT and technical support services, accounting services, external auditors and providers of specialized support services, e.g. legal advice), for whom access to the data is indispensable for the performance of their duties. Access to data may also be granted to entities belonging to the same group of companies as the Controller, in connection with meeting internal administrative needs, including the cooperative under Spanish law acting by the name ULMA C y E, S. Coop. with the following registered office: Paseo Otadui 3, 20560 Oñati, Spain, and Spanish Tax Identification Number F20023065. State authorities, in particular tax agencies, will also have access to your data.
Data retention period
Personal data will be retained until the expiration of the periods resulting from the relevant legal provisions, i.e. until the expiration of the statute of limitations for the tax liability relating to the accounting documentation, which may be extended where applicable by the statute of limitations for all claims arising from a pre-contractual obligation. If the data are processed for marketing purposes in the context of a business cooperation, their processing shall be discontinued in the event of objection to their processing for such purposes.
Rights of data subjects
You have the following rights:
- to request access to your personal data, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, as well as the right to data portability,
- to object at any time to the processing of personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation, where the processing of personal data is based on the legitimate interest of the Controller,
- to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e. the president of the personal data protection office.
It is mandatory to provide the data indicated in the contract concluded with the Data Controller or the data required for compliance with legal provisions, failure to provide them will result in the impossibility to conclude or execute the contract. In the case of other data, their provision is voluntary.
Personal data will not be used for automated decision-making, including profiling.
Personal data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area and the territory of the European Union, however, it may be transferred to other member states of the European Union, in particular to Spain.
Marketing communication within the myULMA application
In case of consent (which can be revoked at any time) by ticking the relevant box in the registration process in the myULMA application, you may authorize the receipt of information related to myULMA. In such case, personal data may be disclosed to third parties, in particular to the cooperative under Spanish law acting by the name ULMA C y E, S. Coop. with the following registered office: Paseo Otadui 3, 20560 Oñati, Spain, and Spanish Tax Identification Number F20023065.